- To promote the advancement of knowledge and the practice of medicine in the field pertaining to medical oncology for the benefit of the community.
- To promote and maintain the highest standards of medical oncology practice and ethics throughout the community.
- To promote research relevant to clinical practice and medical oncology.
- To represent members in medical matters relevant to medical oncology practice.
- To co-operate with and advise medical or other bodies interested in medical oncology practice and the management of neoplastic disease.
- To promote and facilitate the distribution of information relevant to medical oncology practice throughout the community.
MOGA RSS Feed
|Subscribe to our news feeds to receive the latest updates, live! Click here|